Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Beginning.

           I am the storyteller, I weave the stories, I tell the tales. I bring joy to the heartache and happy to the sorrow. A gift has been given and it is my duty to use it. A heavy responsibility comes with such a gift. To stay honest and true yet make the story one that has never been heard before. To entertain, not bore; yet find the balance in stories and lies so as not to injure, hurt or deceive. I tell tales of my life, of my journeys, my silly triumphs, my epic failures. I tell of my perpetual innocence and my fierce need to fight. I will tell of my children and the unbelievable predicaments we fall into together. I find joy in the sorrow, I find rest in the madness, I find peace in the storm.  I am the storyteller, a comedian, a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister and hopefully a friend. I've been given a gift and I'm desperately trying to pursue it as God pursues me. I make mistakes, I am human, I am a work in progress and I am not yet finished. I am here and I am real and I matter. This is my story.....

No comments:

Post a Comment